The HanStone® Quartz Advantage Beauty Goes Far Beneath the Surface
Natural quartz is one of nature's hardest surfaces. In fact, it's twice as hard as granite. HanStone Quartz is not only a high-performing surface, but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers the following advantages:
- Available in 24 patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
- Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools℠
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. HanStone Quartz is designed for high-traffic areas and ideal for large living areas, kitchens and bath areas.
Made to Perfection
Hanwha L&C Corporation know manufacturing a luxury product requires using a high-end process; therefore Hanwha have invested heavily in the latest Breton technology with a state of the art facility to ensure appearances and colours range from those that look like natural products to ones specially designed according to the requirements of architects and interior designers.
Our unique Breton™ manufacturing technology allows the combination of outstanding physical and mechanical characteristics with excellent aesthetic appeal. We source various types, sizes and colours of quartz crystals from around the world, which provide the desired hue, feel and design, and capture the spirit and essence of natural colours. Special aesthetics are achieved when the product is made with the addition of materials such as coloured glass, mirrors, mother-of-pearl or small pieces of semi-precious stones such as lapis lazuli, and amethyst.