Residential 10 Years Limited Warranty for Australia
Hanstone Oceania warrants to the original purchaser/owner in Australia that its product HanStone Quartz, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material under normal use and service. Hanstone Oceania, at its discretion, will repair or replace product failures only due to manufacturing defects.
This 10 years Limited Warranty is available only to the original owner(s) of the residence in which HanStone Quartz has been originally installed. The 10 years Limited Warranty is non transferable and applies to HanStone Quartz product only, for interior, residential application(s) in Australia. This warranty is void unless the product has been paid for in full, and the product must be registered on or before 30 days of installation.
Under this 10 years Limited Warranty, Hanstone authorised agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the product(s), evaluate and respond to any claim(s). All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this warranty shall be made by Hanstone Oceania and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
The professional stonemason/installer is responsible to inspect the HanStone Quartz material before stonemasonry and/or installing the HanStone Quartz product. It is also the end user’s responsibility to inspect the finished product before permanent installation. This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during stonemasonry/installation. All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this 10 years Limited Warranty.
This 10 years Limited Warranty applies to product(s) installed after 1st June, 2010.
Exclusions for HanStone Quartz Residential 10 years Limited Warranty:
- Failure to comply with hanstone Oceania’s recommended storage, handling, usage,
supports, cutouts, and Care & Maintenance guidelines
- Exterior application
- Flooring application
- Stonemasonry or installation error
- Damage caused by improper use or abuse includes, but not limited to, damage from accidents, abuse of
impact, chemical damage, acts of nature, job-site conditions,
or structural movement
- Installed HanStone Quartz product that is removed from the original place of installation
- Seam appearance, seam performance, adhesives, caulk and/or other accessory items
- Thermoforming: Product failure due to bending or curving is not covered under warranty
- Colour Variance: HanStone Quartz is composed of natural quartz, as a result, variance in color, size,
shape and particulate distribution is an inherent trait expected of this product.
- Chips and Cracks: Chips may be caused by impact. Cracks may be caused by "dry" cutting, polishing,
unevenness or improper edge details. Minimum requirements for stonemasonry and installation must be followed.
- Scratch: HanStone Quartz is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof.
Cutting boards are highly recommended.
- Blemishes: A certain level of blemishes is an inherent trait expected of this product.
- Minor conditions such as stains or water spots. HanStone Quartz is stain resistant,
but not stain proof. To clean tough stains, please visit our care and maintenance
section of our website.
- Supplemental repair including, but not limited to, electrical, tile or wall surfaces, backsplashes, cabinetry,
freight, and plumbing modifications necessary to repair
- Product usage for commercial application(s) including, but not limited to,
installation in store, office or other places of business.
- Appearance of edge, re-stonemasonry, or polishing of surface slabs.
- Exposure to extreme heat. Trivets must be used for any hot pots, pans, crock pots, and
for any heat generated items. Heat resistant pads are highly recommended.
When choosing a colour, please refer to samples only as a general indication of a particular colour’s design pattern, aesthetics, and hue. Samples are not guaranteed to be an exact replica of HanStone Quartz slabs and may vary from the actual, installed HanStone Quartz surface.
No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Hanstone Oceaniais not liable in tort or contract for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use or the inability to use HanStone Quartz. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Hanstone Oceania makes no other guarantee, representation, or warranty (express or implied) with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. No one other than Hanstone Oceania is authorized or permitted to make or provide any promise, representation or warranty with respect to HanStone Quartz.
To register, please visit us at Warranty Registration
To obtain service under this warranty, first contact the source from which you purchased HanStone Quartz. For more information, please contact Hanstone Oceania.